The Return Settings page is where you can:
- Choose who pays for return shipping; you or your customer. If you require the shopper to pay return shipping you will still purchase the return label but deduct the amount of return shipping (noted in the customer's return details) from their refund.
- Select to Auto or pre-approve return labels (this means whether the customer gets their return label automatically or when you approve it from the fabReturns app admin return dashboard). Unless you have high value items we suggest auto approving returns.
- Select the number of days a customer can return items (we suggest at least 30 but no more than 45)
- Create your return policy text (Note: this shows up on your returns portal page)
- Set you return parcel default dimensions.
Email us with any questions on these settings at firstname.lastname@example.org